CNPS RTP is a spoolable, reliable solution for transporting hydrocarbons, refined fuels, and chemicals due to its exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, chemical compatibility, and paraffin buildup resistance. The strength of the pipe is its reinforcement.
Our RTP FactoryWe totally have 42 imported PE pipe production lines and 6 fully automatic film production lines. We are the largest professional production base of PE plastic pipeline and BOPA film in China. In 2018, the total operating income was 3.802 billion yuan and the net profit was 298 million yuan.
PRODUCT INTRODUCTION OF RTP
(1) Product typesFiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe（FRTP）
1) Gathering & transportation productProduct Structure：Liner :PE →60℃ PERT→85℃ PEX →90℃ PA →90℃ PVDF→130℃Reinforced
Layer：Advanced continuous pre-preged tape.
Protective Layer： The same material with liner.
2) Intelligent pipe systemUsed for oil productionUsed for water injectionUsed for gathering & transportation
What is the Advantages of RTP Over Fiberglass Reinforced Pipes (FRP) in Oil and Gas application?
1. Easy to Construction
2. High Ability to Withstand High Pressure and Temperature
3. Extended long Lifetime of Oil and Gas Pipelines
4. Ease of Installation and Lower Total Installation Cost
5. Conclusion Application of RTP pipes u petroleum and chemical medium transportation；u downhole water injection and oil production；u treatment of electric power station discharged water；u municipal water supply and drainage；u energy-saving irrigation in farmland；u treatment of steel company discharged water；u port and port service；u geothermal and hot spring industry；u shale oil and gas transportation；u slurry transportation；u offshore pipeline & risers； Product installationCommonly, RTP pipes are recommended to be buried, and the buried depth should be below the frozen soil layer. If the product are exposed to atmosphere, and anti-ultraviolet protection layer should be used to protect the exposed area.
How to quickly repair our product?
Repair without pipeline shutdown:
a) repair the reinforced layer by portable heating gun and pre-preged fiber tape.
b) repair the protection layer using portable plastic extrusion welding machine.
c) polish by the angle grinder.
d) partially strengthened by steel pipe coupling.
There are no reviews yet.